In 2017, Moving In Faith Toward My Purpose! (Repost from January 01, 2017)

Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:6 – But without faith, it is impossible to please Him for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.  

As I reviewed and bid my final farewell to 2016, I was amazed at my growth from the spiritual, personal and professional perspectives.  2015 and 2016 were both very challenging years for me. I faced decisions that presented themselves as critical crossroads for me. I had to end relationships that turned out to be destructive. I also had to face the realities of many my age with senior care for my aging mother while trying to navigate my business. I also had to decide on whether or not to continue the business or to go back to working for a company.  The challenge was that my prior profession would require 50-60 hour weeks that I would now be unable to manage as I cared for my mother. I was at a crossroads. After prayer and contemplation, I decided to take the risk to continue my business and take care of my mother. It works in ways that I was refreshingly surprised. I changed my business to primarily digital to allow maximum flexibility in my business while I am able to care and spend time with my mother.  To be honest, there were (and are still) times that I wondered if I could keep going.  

Then something happened. I decided to put my faith to the test. I made the decision that I would put my faith in God and not worry about anything else.  Now, that’s easier said than done for someone who has control tendencies. J  I soon realized that I didn’t have a choice. The thing about it is during those times that I completely gave God control, things happened. I would get a super creative idea, a business opportunity or new wisdom.  During those times I did try to step in, it seemed like a struggle. I couldn’t think clearly, I lacked sleep and rest producing very little. It was easier for me to trust in God, do what I knew he wanted me to do and let Him handle everything else.   

This year I am committed to exercising my faith in God to move me closer to the purpose He placed in me. I am also committed to finding opportunities to become a blessing to others. I would love for you to join me in this endeavor, as I seek growth in 2017 from every perspective!  

In 2017, I am Moving in Faith Toward My Purpose! 

See our mid-year check-in at our career blog:  NetKiEnt Career Blog, Is it Time for a Reset?



We also have gear to support our effort at the NetKi_Enterprises store at zazzle. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Purpose Revealed. Is this the Year You Pursue Yours?

Who is waiting for you to fulfill your Purpose? Moving Towards Your Purpose In Spite of the Fear.

Today I Cried. It Will Get Better.